Who We Are & What We Do
-Space planning & programming
-Material consulting & specification
-Furniture & finish coordination
-Preparation of purchasing & bid docs
-Interpretation of construction docs
-Moves & installation coordination
-Budget/ timeline estimation & tracking
-Teaming with project architects, contractors and other design professionals
-Current knowledge of furniture, interior materials & building applications
With our extensive experience and professional degrees, certifications, and ongoing continuing education, we are uniquely qualified to deliver you noteworthy products and interiors that are dynamic, heirloom-quality spaces for your home or business.
Whether your aesthetic preference is maximalism or quiet luxury, we can make your vision come to life through our hand-hewn details, specialized touches, discerning décor, diverse palettes, materials, and remarkable craftsmanship.
We are not designing or mass-producing standard, cookie-cutter products or spaces, but rather a variety of exclusive, customized, high-quality designs, furnishings and installations that will stand the test of time. We pride ourselves on our ability to integrate materials to create a finished product that is innovative, distinctive, and refined. With thoughtful consideration tailored to your space and construction dedicated to quality, we invest the time required to ensure exceptional results.
By investing in a Bespoke closet or organized space, you can efficiently store, organize and display anything within your home or business in a way that sets the stage for a successful progression through your entire day.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept walk-ins.
- Complete your detailed online project profile so we can understand your project goals. Completing these questions in as much detail as possible allows us to make best use of your time when you visit our design studio.
- You come to our “house” first! We affectionately call our Bespoke Closets design studio “Casa di Burke”, designed + built to display the world of possibilities with exquisite finishes and accessories for clients to see, touch and experience. Schedule a visit & initial upfront consultation to be our guest and tour our 1800 square foot, luxury design studio to meet with our professionally degreed, credentialed design director.
- Your time is valuable and so is ours. There is a prepaid non-refundable $200 fee for an initial upfront design consultation. If the project proceeds, your consultation fee will be deducted from your completed project total. The design consultation typically lasts approximately 2 hours and will take place over a steamy espresso, or an icy Italian soda. Our appointment only structure allows us to make you and you project our sole focus and provide you with concierge level service.
- Shortly after the completion of your initial consultation, you will be sent a design proposal to begin the design process.
- Installation timelines are highly variable and contingent upon your personalized selections, material availability and shipping circumstances.
- We manufacture custom specialty goods with upscale materials, finishes and hardware primarily sourced from across Europe & North America. Our design staff and fabrication team are highly credentialed with combined decades of expertise. Your experience with us will reflect the value of our services and the benefits you will reap from them.
- To schedule an initial design consultation, click on the “Start Questionnaire” box below.
- If you have any questions or need assistance making an appointment, please contact us at (734) 679-2141.
- For the architecture, design, construction and general contractor community, we are professional organized space experts and look forward to collaborating with you on your commercial & residential projects. If you or your firm is a member of the architecture, design, construction, general contractor, or developer community, please contact us directly at (734) 679-2141.